Solution for everyday journaling of notes and events. Users of this tool can use it to help substantiate their time spent at work and/or life outside work.
DayToDay facilitates the note-taking and capture of daily historical data, while providing date and time pickers, as well as, dropdowns with preselected clients and event types. It also provides reporting by selected date in either Excel spreadsheet, or web page formats.
IT Consultants or any other worker type that bills by the hour, should keep a running log of the hour-by-hour activities and task as these are worked on. Later, this type of structured record keeping proves very useful when preparing invoices and billing.
- Time entry log item creation
- Flexible and sortable grid displays for the content.
- Creation of Event Types, and Clients. Both Clients and Event Types can be selected per user for convenience and personalization during data entry screens.
- Report creation in Excel workbook file format, or Web page output using HTML 5 and CSS 3.
- Adheres to security industry standards like OAuth 2.0 and OpenId Connect.
DayToDay.Wpf is currently available for Windows 2012 Server R2, Windows 10 and Windows 11. Future versions of the DayToDay application may also include Linux and Mac OS compatible release (via AvaloniaUI). Other possible supported platforms that are being contemplated at this time include Progressive Web Application (PWA via Blazor and WebAssembly), as well as mobile versions for Android and iOS (through .NET MAUI)